♡ stronger ♡
Welcome


Assalamualaikum, hey stalker. I guess you found me lol. Welcome to my random rants. A lil sneak peak of what's happening in my life. Instead of talking, i write everything that happened in my life here. Bear with me.

Entries About Linkies Stuff


Personal Space



Credits!



Base: Dilla Eyra
Header By : ~*Mary*~
Edited By: Adiba/Me
Others:   


maybe

Bismillah....

zaman sekarang nih--
bila kita buat baik
org makin naik lemak
pijak kita balik.

kau ingat-- 
bagus sangat perangai kau tu.

pikir la perasaan org--
jangan nak pikir
pasal hati kau je.

ape kitaorg nih--
haiwan ke batu.

if this is how you treated your friends, then i guess you might won't have any real friend that would really care for you after this.

the way you talk
the way you behave
among your friends--
are pinpoint in friendship.

bila bercakap--
dengan lembut
jaga hati kawan

bukan kau sorang yg ada hati--
yang boleh sentap.

but don't you worry--
you're still my friend
regardless of what you did to us

but maybe-- 
things aren't gonna be the same like before