♡ stronger ♡
Welcome


Assalamualaikum, hey stalker. I guess you found me lol. Welcome to my random rants. A lil sneak peak of what's happening in my life. Instead of talking, i write everything that happened in my life here. Bear with me.

Entries About Linkies Stuff


Personal Space



Credits!



Base: Dilla Eyra
Header By : ~*Mary*~
Edited By: Adiba/Me
Others:   


Again

Bismillah.
Assalamualaikum.

kawan.

it is really hard to find a real friends.
by real i mean, the one who can be with you--
through ups and down
through thick and thin
through good times and bad times
through hell and heaven.
the one who you share everything with--
no secret lies between you and her.

i think i found one--
but then i was wrong--
again.

So you gotta keep finding the real ones. It takes a lots of time to find it but never gives up. Good things always comes late.