♡ stronger ♡
Welcome


Assalamualaikum, hey stalker. I guess you found me lol. Welcome to my random rants. A lil sneak peak of what's happening in my life. Instead of talking, i write everything that happened in my life here. Bear with me.

Entries About Linkies Stuff


Personal Space



Credits!



Base: Dilla Eyra
Header By : ~*Mary*~
Edited By: Adiba/Me
Others:   


For you guys.

Bismillah.
Assalamualaikum.
I have nothing to write actually....

Wait, i have a lot of things to write here but i just don't know where to start. I'm in semester 5 right now. Glad that soon i'll be a fresh graduate but somehow i don't want it to end. I mean, i love my student's life so much and i don't want it to end. I will not further in degree bcos some reasons and that's what makes me more sad. I got more than what they call friends in pkb. I got sisters and brothers all around me for almost 3 years and i don't want to lose them all. As i'm writing this, tears are slowly fall down. Shit ok shit. I didn't expected that it will turn out like this. We've been through so much, ups and downs we went, it's freakin freakin impossible if i don't feel sad leaving them. Guys, if any of you guys are reading this, i want you to know that you guys are the best thing that ever happened to me okay. Even though i'm such an asshole sometimes, please know that deep down my heart i love you guys to the bits. I couldn't survive my soon to be 3 years in kelantan without you guys. You guys taught me how to be independent. Let's make the best memories for the last 2 sem. Let's enjoy, have fun with each other, study smart and make our parents proud of us. Thank you korang. And yes today's entry are specially about you guys, dpm5a. Yana, anis, reen, shila, wawa, byna, aina, asira, fazira, isma, malathy, faiqah, syud, azani, yazsir, che, wan, rama, syawal.