♡ stronger ♡
Welcome


Assalamualaikum, hey stalker. I guess you found me lol. Welcome to my random rants. A lil sneak peak of what's happening in my life. Instead of talking, i write everything that happened in my life here. Bear with me.

Entries About Linkies Stuff


Personal Space



Credits!



Base: Dilla Eyra
Header By : ~*Mary*~
Edited By: Adiba/Me
Others:   


New beginning

Bismillah.
Assalamualaikum.

2015
New year, new life, new spirit.
New memories but with same people around me or maybe some new people? Lol i don't know.

So basically in 2015 i want to accomplish all the things that i couldn’t accomplish last year. May Allah ease everything, May Allah always be with me, and May Allah shower me with his blessings InsyaAllah.

I hope 2015 brings me nothing but blessings and happiness InsyaAllah. It amazes me how time flies so fast. Like seriously it feels like it has only been last year that i sat for SPM but that was 3 years ago. Can you imagine that? 3 years flies just like that.

I miss everything. Everything. Mostly school. Not the school and homeworks lol but the atmosphere, friends, teachers. Sigh, how can time flies so fast? If i knew that i'm going to miss everything this much, then sure as hell i would've appreciate it more back then.

To my family, i love you guys so much. I promise you i'll be a good daughter, i will repay all the sacrifices you guys made for me, i promise. All i ever want in this life was for you guys to be happy and healthy. Please just wait for me, i'll comeback to you with a diploma in my hands InsyaAllah. To bestfriends/friends, i love you guys and thanks for being there with me thru ups and downs and please stay with me and never leave okay. To super crazy cuzzies, i love you and wait for me okay. Once i get my license, then we'll hangout together InsyaAllah.

Thank you Allah for everything you gave me in 2014. May Allah bless us forever, Amin.