♡ stronger ♡
Welcome


Assalamualaikum, hey stalker. I guess you found me lol. Welcome to my random rants. A lil sneak peak of what's happening in my life. Instead of talking, i write everything that happened in my life here. Bear with me.

Entries About Linkies Stuff


Personal Space



Credits!



Base: Dilla Eyra
Header By : ~*Mary*~
Edited By: Adiba/Me
Others:   


Thank you Allah

Bismillah.
Assalamualaikum.

Do you ever feel like you hate your ownself? Well, i am right now. Sometimes i wondered, how can someone has such a beautiful, happy and perfect life. I mean how, well i guess they're just lucky being born in that life. I gotta admit that i'm feeling insecure with them. Well, they got money, a beautiful face, nice body, boyfriend and here i am getting fat and fatter day by day. I wanna know how it feels being pretty and everyone loves you. I know i should be thankful of what i have today, but sometimes those thought came across my mind and i started to hate myself. Alhamdulillah, even though i'm fat and ugly, but as long as i have a beautiful and amazing people around me, that should be enough. I will start being thankful right now, Thank you Allah.