♡ stronger ♡
Welcome


Assalamualaikum, hey stalker. I guess you found me lol. Welcome to my random rants. A lil sneak peak of what's happening in my life. Instead of talking, i write everything that happened in my life here. Bear with me.

Entries About Linkies Stuff


Personal Space



Credits!



Base: Dilla Eyra
Header By : ~*Mary*~
Edited By: Adiba/Me
Others:   


Ramadan al Mubarak!!

Bismillah.
Assalamualaikum.

Tired. Exhausted. I'm so tired, both physically and emotionally.

Time--
Please move faster can you.

Sleep--
Yes sleep, i need you now.

Dreamland--
I'm coming to you now.

I couldn't imagine how those poor people survived through Ramadan.
Even people like me, who had everything Alhamdulillah feel like dying, can you imagine how those people went through Ramadan? Without enough food and money to sahur/iftar.

So diba please, appreciate everything you have now without any complains. Cuz there are so many people out there who are in need of what you have now.

Ramadan al Mubarak everyone!!