♡ stronger ♡
Welcome


Assalamualaikum, hey stalker. I guess you found me lol. Welcome to my random rants. A lil sneak peak of what's happening in my life. Instead of talking, i write everything that happened in my life here. Bear with me.

Entries About Linkies Stuff


Personal Space



Credits!



Base: Dilla Eyra
Header By : ~*Mary*~
Edited By: Adiba/Me
Others:   


Crush

Bismillah.
Assalamualaikum.

You.
Why it has to be you?
I don't get it.
I tried--
So many freaking times.
And still--
You won't go away.
You're still there--
On my mind.

I am such a fool.
For thinking that maybe, just maybe you and i had a chance of being together. It was all a dream, that will never come true. This is my sad love story. It ain't perfect like yours but I'm glad that at least i have my own love story eventho it was far from perfect.

Over 10 years.
I lost my count on it, bcs i never thought that it would stay this long. This feeling, i never thought that it would go this far. I thought it was a one time love, but it turned out to be a long sad one-sided love.

First meet.
I remember it was on our first day of school in standard 1. I was walking to my class along with my father and then i saw you who was cleaning the board while talking to your friends. You looked at me in a flash and since that day, i would always watched you from afar. You might not remember it but to me, it was the start of my long sad one-sided love.

You.
Gotta admit that you have the best-looking in our class and that's what attracts me. You were a sport's kid, you're attractive and everyone wanted to be you. You're perfect in my eyes, nothing less. You are the most attractive boy i've ever seen. Everything about you is good in my eyes.

Me.
I won't say anything nice about me. I am fat, ugly and got no self confidence at all. People had been looking down on me since my primary school. I had such a bad primary school memories. The kids in my class especially girls, some of them were looking down on me and they don't friends with me. I remember every single one of them. Aqila, farhana, hafifi.

2010.
The year full of fun and happiness, i think. We started talking and teasing each other in that year. Eventho we've been in the same class 2 years before but we didn't talked much. So, to me 2010 was the year of happiness bcs i get to talk to you and know more about you. It was a nice year, our friendship grows, between me and you, and with other friends.

Ending.
I don't know about the ending, about our ending, about my ending, about your ending. But I hope that it will be me and you in the end. InsyaAllah. I won't put my hopes high bcs i know in the end, if things turn out to be not like what we wanted, I will get hurt. I'll just leave it to Allah, He knows what's the best for me and you. InsyaAllah.