♡ stronger ♡
Welcome


Assalamualaikum, hey stalker. I guess you found me lol. Welcome to my random rants. A lil sneak peak of what's happening in my life. Instead of talking, i write everything that happened in my life here. Bear with me.

Entries About Linkies Stuff


Personal Space



Credits!



Base: Dilla Eyra
Header By : ~*Mary*~
Edited By: Adiba/Me
Others:   


Photograph

Bismillah.
Assalamualaikum.

I'm sure my title for this post remind you of Ed Sheeran's song Photograph lol. Well tbh this post is relatively related to it, a bit (maybe lol). I know I'm a little late about it but wtv. I first heard this song thru radio i think when i was on my way back home not long ago. The first time I heard this song, i thought "wah, this is nice" and then i forget about it until recently my friend played this song over, over, over and over again non stop lol. So bcs of her, I'm now kinda obsess with this song. I don't know, it reminds me of something, the lyrics is just you know straight thru my heart. I went to youtube to watch the music video and shockingly i cried watching it. And i was like damn, why am i crying lol this is nonsense tho. Tbvh, the music video is beautifully made. It shows Ed Sheeran when he was a baby until he became a talented grown up man. So of course I cried lol. He is a very talented young man, he writes and composes a beautiful song that can easily make people cry instantly.

Listening to Photograph, i feel sad. Remembering that i only had two pictures of me and him makes me even more sad. Of all the years we went through, we only had two pictures of us. Isn't that sad? Lol. There's one part of the lyrics that got me like "damn!". " if you hurt me, that's ok baby only words bleed, inside this pages you just hold me, i won't ever let you go ." Thats totally explained myself though like, i don't care if get hurt, i just want him to want me like how i wanted him and of course there's no way i would let him go, like never. That's it. But i guess the fact that me loving him wasn't enough so its okay. Recently I heard that my so called "bff" introduced him to one of her uni friends. I'm okay with that, like totally okay bcs daa he's not even mine why should I be angry over it but you know I trust her so much with all my heart. She knew that i had a crush on him for a very long time and yet she introduced him to her friend. How could she do that, she is my bff. Well at the very least, have a little respect for me, i didn't ask for much though. This kind of friends aren't worth keeping lol that is so mean. Byeee