♡ stronger ♡
Welcome


Assalamualaikum, hey stalker. I guess you found me lol. Welcome to my random rants. A lil sneak peak of what's happening in my life. Instead of talking, i write everything that happened in my life here. Bear with me.

Entries About Linkies Stuff


Personal Space



Credits!



Base: Dilla Eyra
Header By : ~*Mary*~
Edited By: Adiba/Me
Others:   


2020

Assalamualaikum.

Fuh 5 years later huhh. I finally comeback to this blog.
To be honest, i actually forgot the password for this blog and i decided to just abandoned it lol. Until recently my friend suddenly bring it up hahaha funny isnt it. 

So many things happened in these 5 years. So many. 
Lemme break it down for ya:-
  • I graduated, of course
  • I got permanent job, credit to my big bro. Almost 5 years now since i got the job right after I graduated
  • A lot of commitment now a.k.a. Loan lmao
  • I got skinny! Yeayy to me, almost a year of strict dieting from 95kgs to 64kgs hehehe
  • Upgraded my love life, and of course moving on from “him” iykyk lolz. 
  • Got a kitty, thank u my mother! My best birthday gift ever!
  • Realize there are Fake friends who is imposter as true friends all these while, fuhh shocking isnt it
Quite a number there. I cant exactly write down the details for each of it cause it’ll be too damn long. Imagine writing down your 5 years of life in a blog, bet there will be 2/3 post about it lol. I miss writing, cant believe i miss writing to this blog. So glad that i finally got the access to this blog. Be prepare for my long rant after this hshshshs. Guess this is it. For today of course. Hehe. Will comeback again for sure.