♡ stronger ♡
Welcome


Assalamualaikum, hey stalker. I guess you found me lol. Welcome to my random rants. A lil sneak peak of what's happening in my life. Instead of talking, i write everything that happened in my life here. Bear with me.

Entries About Linkies Stuff


Personal Space



Credits!



Base: Dilla Eyra
Header By : ~*Mary*~
Edited By: Adiba/Me
Others:   


.

13.05.2022

 I disappoint myself. 

Rasa mcm diri ni penuh dgn badi and nasib malang. Teruknya rasa sbb ive been so careless for so many times. In the span of 2 years i had 3 accident. Bayangkan la 😭 

I didnt ask for the accidents to happen. When it happened, ketar dia Allah je yg tahu. When i tried to tell the truth, nobody wants to believe. Yes i admit i probably drove too fast that night, that was my mistake. Tapi jangan la treat me as if i wanted this to happen. Allah je tahu perasaan bila hadap accident tu mcm mana. This time it happened not because of i was on my phone or anything, but bcs of i probably drove too fucking fast 😭 .

I hated myself alot more now. Rasa mcm aku banyak menyusahkan orang sekeliling tapi I didnt want this to happen, AT ALL. Sape je yg nak accidents 😞 entahla, you make 1 mistake and they forgot all the good things youve done in a click. Sedih. Hadap je la, brace the consequences of your own damn action diba.

Penat menangis, i know menangis cant change anything. But i cant stop crying, i hated myself, i hated how i always menyusahkan people around me. Takde niat pun nak susahkan sesiapa, i fcking hate rasa menyusahkan sesiapa, even i hate making people wait for me, inikan menyusahkan tahap mcm ni but they don’t understand right now. All they thought that i did this on purpose, Demi Allah it was never my intention 😭😞