♡ stronger ♡
Welcome


Assalamualaikum, hey stalker. I guess you found me lol. Welcome to my random rants. A lil sneak peak of what's happening in my life. Instead of talking, i write everything that happened in my life here. Bear with me.

Entries About Linkies Stuff


Personal Space



Credits!



Base: Dilla Eyra
Header By : ~*Mary*~
Edited By: Adiba/Me
Others:   


Good job diba

Friday; 22/04/2022;

Assalamualaikum. 

Just wanna quick rant something here. So currently I’m in midst of pursuing LCCI course (accounting diploma). My dept team knows about it. And even my finance manager (boss paling tinggi) pun tahu. I dont know who told her urgh I’m very much likely dont want her to know. Sbb the reason I’m taking this LCCI is to get out of here (my current company) lol. Nak keluar dari my comfort zone, i want to experience accounting in other companies. I dont wanna stuck in the same place. I bet she thought im taking this LCCI for the sake of her company lol 😂 

So since she knows about it, masa appraisal year end haritu she asked me about it. Since when did i take the LCCI, when’s my exam, how long the course, how i attend the classes. I pretty much have to explain from A to Z. Then she told me that she’s going to move me into fully account team. No more billing (my current job scope). I dont mind at all sbb i like account, walaupun tak berapa pandai sgt 😂 

Jap quick p/s here; i just wanna thanks my current HOD Ms Ang. Shes the one who pushed me into taking the LCCI. Everytime we had discussion she kept on pushing me and she told me that I’m smart enough to do the accounting and i just need a little more knowledge, and I’m a fast learner so surely i can pass the LCCI and i can get better position. Nak nangis bila fikir balik sbb my HOD is the nicest HOD so far walaupun dia mostly tak reti buat kerja (billing), and always always need us to guide her (kadang naik angin and auto tinggi suara sikit 🥲 serba salah k lepastu). 

Okay back to today, so tadi my boss gave me a test. The test was for the interview candidate of my dept, tapi sbb aku tengah amik LCCI skrg ni tak masal aku kena jawab test tadi 🥲 so far Alhamdulillah i understood the question and i know the answer cuma i dont know how to present the working 🥲 damn terasa bodo ya tapi luckily shes kind enough to show me how to do the working hehe Alhamdulillah i got to learn something at least. The i asked her candidate can answer the question or not, and she told me they all cant. So mcm terkejut gak la sbb to me question quite easy, just basic accouting. Surprisingly she praised me, sbb i know the answer for that test lol. She is someone who is so kedekut nak mampos puji staff dia, and when she got angry she will make sure that dia marah tu mcm kau sebodo bodo manusia kat alam ni 😌(the things i had to deal with everyday working here, phew) terkejut mak, dia cakap “good job, diba” 😂 So anyways, just wanna say that im a lil proud of myself now. A BIT LAA, sbb i can answer the question. Tapi tu laaa next month exam and im scared as hell. Allahu, everyday kecut perut when the thought of facing the exam crossed my mind. Semoga urusan Nor Adiba Noriludin menghadapi exam dipermudahkan Allah, Amin YRA.