♡ stronger ♡
Welcome


Assalamualaikum, hey stalker. I guess you found me lol. Welcome to my random rants. A lil sneak peak of what's happening in my life. Instead of talking, i write everything that happened in my life here. Bear with me.

Entries About Linkies Stuff


Personal Space



Credits!



Base: Dilla Eyra
Header By : ~*Mary*~
Edited By: Adiba/Me
Others:   


110622

Bismillah; 

Sempurna. 

Alhamdulillah for this blessings in my life. Honestly said, I didn’t know you’d be this important in my life. I didn’t know i could love someone this hard after all I’ve been through. Like I’m slowly giving up in man after my last relationship. I didn’t know i could be loved by someone like how you love me. 

Its like looking in the mirror when i look at you. How you’re so obsessed with cats (so much like me), like you you’re so good and dependable when it comes to your parents and family, like you never berkira when it comes to money. Cuma 1 thing and its no mirror lol, i dont fancy branded items lol, but i dont really mind if you like that hehe. Just dont spend your money to buy me the branded items, just feed me good foods hehe. .

Looking back at my previous relationship, i guess im so used to being on the side where i didn’t receive anything from my ex even on special days. So when you gave me those branded items, i feel like i don’t deserve it 🥲 Alhamdulillah thank you yang for spoiling me so much all these time hehe but I didn’t ask for that yang, just feed me good foods is more than enough hehe. .

11/06/2022

Alhamdulillah, thank you sudi masuk meminang i, thank you sudi nak jadikan i isteri you, thank you sudi nak spend the rest of your life waking up seeing my face first, thank you sudi nak sambung tanggungjawab menjaga i. I dont really have anything to offer to you, all i know is i will love you harder as days goes by, i will be the supporting partner in everything you do (good one hehe), i will pray for all the good things in your life InsyaAllah Amin YRA