♡ stronger ♡
Welcome


Assalamualaikum, hey stalker. I guess you found me lol. Welcome to my random rants. A lil sneak peak of what's happening in my life. Instead of talking, i write everything that happened in my life here. Bear with me.

Entries About Linkies Stuff


Personal Space



Credits!



Base: Dilla Eyra
Header By : ~*Mary*~
Edited By: Adiba/Me
Others:   


110121

 21.08.22

You.

The thing about you is that, i never planned “you”. 
I never planned on getting to know you, i never planned on being in love with you. It was never my plan in the first place. But once im starting to love you, i had planned that i want to spend the rest of my life with you InsyaAllah. 

You are the most unexpected thing in my life. And people said the best thing happens unexpectedly, and it is true. 

My first/previous relationship ended on 01/01/2021 and we matched each other was on 03/01/2021. People might say that i moved on too fast. But they didnt know how long i was holding on with my ex, i gave him a year to change but after a year nothing’s changed and i gotta do what i gotta do. I told you all that already right hehe

03/01/2021 same old same old things i did, swiping on dating apps without expecting any serious relationship, maybe just a good talk and friends, little did i know that im going to meet the love of my life (read: you) hehe. But Still, when we matched i didnt expect anything from it, i didnt expect that you would say “hi” first, and im surely not gonna say hi first to anyone on dating apps. You said hi then we talk a bit then, i ghosted you. Thats just how i was at that time. If i think that things arent gonna work out or maybe im just too lazy to talk to anyone, im just gonna ghost that person hehe. Sorry sayang. 

11/01/2021 the day you text me again on the dating apps, even after i didnt replied to your last text. And you straight away asked my number and soc meds to contact me. Somehow i think this is the part where it triggers me “okay, this is interesting” and im starting to “see” you. Then we moved on to texting on whatsapp and we followed each other on instagram. I dont really know your intentions on asking my number, but to me that is something. First thing i did when i talked to a man is going all over his soc meds, i will stalk him until there is nothing to stalk 😂 Bcs i had a really bad experiences when it comes to being friend with a man from dating apps. Just to make sure that i aint talking to some “bad” man. 

“He’s not so bad” - my thoughts while scrolling your ig. Hehe. One of the things that i like in man is a man who wears a watch on his left hand. And you did. Hehe. Plus you are cute. So that makes double point for you. But still i didnt expect anything serious from you at that time. At all. Its just me having a little crush on you. And im the type that if i like you and I’ll say it to you. But you on the other hand were like “jual mahal, main tarik tali” 😂 and i was totally okay with that, i made it clear to you that i like you and even confirmed with you that you had no gf at that time. I still didnt expect anything in return. And also im the type that, if you say you didnt like me back, or you already had gf, i will totally back off. I was being so patient with you bcs you were like chipsmore at that time and you clearly said that you are not the clingy type and i respected it. So busy with your own life, you were only texting me 3/4days a week. But i like you, and i would not double texted you so I’ll just wait for your reply.

So thats how we met, and The rest is history on how we made it this far hehe. Alhamdulillah. All thanks to Allah, for bringing you into my life. I didnt expect that we made it this far, i didnt know i could love someone this hard after my previous relationship. I dont deserve you after all ive done. I dont deserve this happiness, but Alhamdulillah syukur. I am so blessed.